Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had an AMAZING Christmas!!

This Christmas was a lot of fun for me.  I, for the first time in my adult life have seen Christmas though a childs eyes.  I have three nieces, they are 17, 13 and 7 and it was great to see how each of them reacted to their presents.  By the time we were all done opening gifts there was a sea of wrapping paper, boxes and gift bags covering the living room floor.  My 7 year old niece then had to open every single new toy and try to play with all of them at once lol.  The 13 year old gave us a fashion show of all of her new clothes and the 17 year old went up into her room to txt her boyfriend, she finally came back a few hours later with one of her new books in hand.  Over all it was awesome to be able to spend Christmas with my family.

On a selfish note, I must brag about how awesome my husband is!! He actually got most all of the items on my wish list plus a few extras.  I was shocked at all of my Christmas gifts! The Hubs Rocks :-)

What were some of your favorite moments or gifts this year?

@ Noble

P.S. To all of the 1st responders and Service members: Thank You All for giving us safety & freedom, the best gifts of all!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Christmas!! Have so much fun on your awesome post Christmas trip!! I'm super jealous! Lets get together when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you had an awesome christmas and got to spend time with your brother & family! Have so much fun on your trip~ I can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete