Thursday, September 16, 2010

Welcome!

Hello & Welcome to my blog, thanks for stopping by!!  This blog is going to be a collection of my rants and raves about being a "damn yankee" living in the "dirty south".  I was born and raised in Michigan and that will always be my home, before I moved to Memphis, I was living in the hustle & bustle of the big apple.  I visited Memphis one weekend; I was shown all the wonderful things that Memphis has to offer and of course, being a country girl loving city life, I fell for its charm.  A few weeks later I moved down here and after while I found the city that once sparkled had lost its shimmer... I had a choice to stay and make the most of it or go... If you hadn't already guessed I stayed.


With the back story out of the way, my blog can begin! Hope you tune in tomorrow for more!


@ Noble

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I particularly like how you said, "the city that once sparkled had lost its shimmer." Sad, but so true! I'm born and raised here. I love this city and it has some really wonderful things to offer but all of the great things seem to be overshadowed by the bad.

    Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete