Wednesday, September 22, 2010

1/2 way to the weekend

I'm so happy when Wednesday rolls around, I'm 1/2 way to the weekend... Which means I get to sleep in.  Sleeping in used to mean sleeping until 10 or 11, but now it means getting to sleep until 8am! Some of you may think I've lost my mind... but that is 4 more hours of sleep! Yes, you did the math correct, I get up M-F at 4am.  I hate it... I really do, I thought I would get used to it, but I can't.  I'm a night owl by nature.  Jimmy Buffett sang "These days I get up about the time I used to go to bed" That says it all... and it leaves me wondering... when did I get old?! 


@ Noble 

1 comment:

  1. I'd sing ol Jimmy about 4am rather than,
    "Coffee is strong at the cafe du monde
    Donuts are too hot to touch
    Just like a fool, when those sweet goodies cool
    I eat ’til I eat way too much"

    ReplyDelete